Sizing & CARE
HAND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for your interest in caring for your Neve sweater properly.
Hand washing is easy, and really the best way to take care of your favorite pieces. We recommend the following method:
- Close the zipper to prevent any fibers from snagging.
- Use cold water and a mild detergent in a clean container that allows for plenty of room for the sweater. Always use a container that easily fits the sweater for optimal washing.
- Gently hand wash the sweater. It usually takes only a few minutes until it is thoroughly clean. Do not leave the sweater soaking for an extended period.
- Rinse in cold water to remove any remaining soap.
- Remove the sweater from the container. Lay the piece on a clean, dry towel and gently roll it up. The towel will absorb any excess moisture. Do not twist or wring out the sweater.
- Lay the sweater flat to dry. To ensure the long-lasting quality and appearance of your Neve garments, do not put them in the dryer, even on a low heat setting. Using the "Delicate or hand wash cycle" on your washing machine is not recommended.